Terms and Conditions for Thevaat.com
Welcome to thevaat!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Bestlele’s Website, located at https://thevaat.com
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use thevaat if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
You must not:
- Republish material from Thevaat
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Thevaat
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Thevaat
- Redistribute content from Thevaat
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Thevaat reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
Hyperlinking to our Content
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.