- Get people to say “yes” more often
- Understand the underlying psychological principles of influence
- Develop your own strategies to influence other people’s behavior
Influence People with Persuasion Psychology udemy free download
- No previous knowledge is necessary to reap the huge benefits you’ll get from these principles in this course.
|4.4 (441 ratings)|
|4,027 students enrolled|
|Created by Andrew Luttrell, Ph.D.|
|Last updated 5/2019|
Using the Science of Influence to its Full Potential
Everything in this course is rooted in tested principles of influence, based on decades of rigorous research in psychological science. This isn’t NLP or other forms of folk wisdom—these are actual techniques that have been tested and assessed with solid research methods.
Influencing other people can be next to impossible if you don’t know how. Research in psychology, however, has developed a set of core principles that underlie people’s willingness to say “yes” to a request. In this course, you’ll learn these principles as well as how to apply them in everyday situations. Get ready to skyrocket your influence!
A few of the things we’ll cover:
- How giving a gift that nobody wants can actually push people to help you
- How it can be helpful to ask people to do something that you know they’ll say “no” to
- How your birthday can have a more powerful effect on other people than you’d expect
- How adding a single sentence to your request can double the chances that the other person will agree to it.
Influence People with Persuasion Psychology free download udemy courses
Expand all 28 lectures
02:22:23Welcome to the Course!
Principle #1: Reciprocity
Principle #2: Consistency
Principle #3: Social Validation
Principle #4: Liking
Principle #5: Authority
Principle #6: Scarcity
Principle #7: Resistance
Principle #8: Reasons
Conclusion & Farewell
Nice to understand more about people behavior
This course is so compelling because he gave reason and statistics how effective one method be.
Amazing course and amazing lecturer. I had enormous amount of fun listening to his lectures. All what he says is super useful in life!
I feel the course so far is pretty long winded.. I thought it would be getting to the facts and points from the go instead of dwelling on one subject/approach to influence for more than 2 lectures
Size: 1.3 GB
Download – From server 2
Download – Torrent